Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for VoipBuster:
VoipBuster - PC
- TCP: User configured
- UDP: User configured
Forward Ports for VoipBuster
When you use VoipBuster you may need to forward ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to VoipBuster.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- The internal IP address of your phone.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Forward Ports for VoipBuster
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put your phone's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for VoipBuster in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for VoipBuster:
List of Routers - Customized for VoipBuster
That's all it takes to forward your ports for VoipBuster.