WALL-E is a Platformer game published by THQ released in 2008.
WALL-E is considered a platform style of game, or simply a platformer. Platformer games are action games where the players reflexes are put to the test while jumping a character from platform to platform, usually in a side view. Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong are popular, classic platformer games.
How to Port Forward WALL-E
When you are playing WALL-E you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for WALL-E
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for WALL-E are as follows:
WALL-E - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
WALL-E - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
WALL-E - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for WALL-E yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
WALL-E - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for WALL-E that will show you the exact ports.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.