The ports that need to be forwarded for Warez are listed here:
Warez - PC
- TCP: User configured
- UDP: User configured
Forward Ports for Warez
When you use Warez you may need to forward ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Warez.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for Warez
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Warez in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Warez:
List of Routers - Customized for Warez
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Warez.