The following ports need to be forwarded for WarezP2P:
WarezP2P - PC
- TCP: User configured
- UDP: User configured
Forwarding Ports for WarezP2P
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use WarezP2P. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to WarezP2P.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Forward Ports for WarezP2P
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for WarezP2P in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for WarezP2P:
List of Routers - Customized for WarezP2P
That's all it takes to forward your ports for WarezP2P.