Warface includes the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Warface
When you are playing Warface you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Warface
The necessary ports for Warface are as follows:
Warface - PC
- TCP: 5222
- UDP: 60000-60250
Warface - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Warface - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Warface - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Warface - Steam
- TCP: 5222, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036, 60000-60250
Warface - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Warface simply follow one of these links:
- Warface - PC
- Warface - Xbox 360
- Warface - Playstation 4
- Warface - Xbox One
- Warface - Steam
- Warface - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.