Ports To Forward for Warface
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Warface are as follows:
Warface - PC
- TCP: 5222
- UDP: 63300-64299
Warface - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074, 5222
- UDP: 88, 3074, 63300-64299
Warface - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5222
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 63300-64299
Warface - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074, 5222
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 63300-64299
Warface - Steam
- TCP: 5222, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036, 63300-64299
Warface - Switch
- TCP: 5222, 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900-29901, 29920
- UDP: 1024-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Warface that will show you the exact ports.
- Warface - PC
- Warface - Xbox 360
- Warface - Playstation 4
- Warface - Xbox One
- Warface - Steam
- Warface - Switch
Warface offers the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
How to Port Forward Warface
When you are playing Warface you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.