Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there is a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
Forward Ports for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
When you are playing Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade are as follows:
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade simply follow one of these links:
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Steam
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Playstation 4
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.