How to Port Forward Warhammer 40000 - Space Marine
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Port Forward Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
When you are playing Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
The specific ports that need to be forwarded for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine are as follows:
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine that will show you the ports.
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Steam
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Playstation 3
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Xbox 360
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.