Ports Required for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
The exact ports for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine are as follows:
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Steam
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Playstation 3
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Xbox 360
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Port Forward Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
When you are playing Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.