Warriors Orochi 2 is a hack-and-slash style of game. Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat and generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures. Most hack-and-slash games are also action games.
Port Forward Warriors Orochi 2
When you are playing Warriors Orochi 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Warriors Orochi 2 Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for Warriors Orochi 2 are as follows:
Warriors Orochi 2 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Warriors Orochi 2 that will show you the necessary ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.