How to Port Forward in Your Router for Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
When you are playing Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap Require
The network ports for Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap are as follows:
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap simply follow one of these links:
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - Playstation 4
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - Switch
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.