Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Worms: W.M.D
When you play Worms: W.M.D you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Forward Ports for Worms: W.M.D
When you are playing Worms: W.M.D you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Worms: W.M.D
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Worms: W.M.D are as follows:
Worms: W.M.D - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Worms: W.M.D yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Worms: W.M.D - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Worms: W.M.D - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Worms: W.M.D - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Worms: W.M.D simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.