Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for a X10 AirSight XC49A:
X10 AirSight XC49A - PC
- TCP: 80
Forwarding Ports for a X10 AirSight XC49A
When you use a X10 AirSight XC49A you might need to forward some ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to a X10 AirSight XC49A.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your camera.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for a X10 AirSight XC49A
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type the IP address of your camera into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for a X10 AirSight XC49A in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a X10 AirSight XC49A:
List of Routers - Customized for X10 AirSight XC49A
That's all it takes to forward your ports for a X10 AirSight XC49A.