The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for XOON are:
XOON - Xbox One
- UDP: 5050
Setting Up a Port Forward for XOON
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use XOON. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to XOON.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
Forwarding a Port for XOON
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for XOON in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for XOON:
List of Routers - Customized for XOON
That's all it takes to forward your ports for XOON.