The ports that need to be forwarded for YazakPro are listed here:
YazakPro - PC
- TCP: 5050
- UDP: 5050
Setting Up a Port Forward for YazakPro
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use YazakPro. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to YazakPro.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Forward Ports for YazakPro
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for YazakPro in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for YazakPro:
List of Routers - Customized for YazakPro
That's all it takes to forward your ports for YazakPro.