When you play Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
When you are playing Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair are as follows:
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair simply follow one of these links:
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - Playstation 4
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - Steam
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - Switch
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.