You Don't Know Jack (2011) is THQ's Party/Minigame and Trivia/Board Game game with a release date in 2011.
When you play You Don't Know Jack (2011) you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a party game multiple players can compete in a simple but fun game that is easy to learn and easy to control. They are intended for party type situations where not all players will be proficient gamers. Most party games contain a collection of mini games that are loosely organized. They rarely involve any sort of leveling or role playing and can be very similar to arcade style games.
- Trivia games are based on testing the players knowledge of trivia, many times within a time limit. Board games are frequently recreations of popular board games like Monopoly or chess.
Forward Ports for You Don't Know Jack (2011)
When you are playing You Don't Know Jack (2011) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for You Don't Know Jack (2011)
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for You Don't Know Jack (2011) are as follows:
You Don't Know Jack (2011) - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for You Don't Know Jack (2011) yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
You Don't Know Jack (2011) - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
You Don't Know Jack (2011) - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
You Don't Know Jack (2011) - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for You Don't Know Jack (2011) that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- You Don't Know Jack (2011) - Playstation 3
- You Don't Know Jack (2011) - Wii
- You Don't Know Jack (2011) - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.