Ports To Forward for Youtubers Life 2
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Youtubers Life 2 are as follows:
Youtubers Life 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Youtubers Life 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Youtubers Life 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Youtubers Life 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Youtubers Life 2 simply follow one of these links:
- Youtubers Life 2 - Steam
- Youtubers Life 2 - Playstation 4
- Youtubers Life 2 - Switch
- Youtubers Life 2 - Xbox One
Youtubers Life 2 has the following styles of play.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
- The management style can be either resource management such as wood and ore, or player management such as a sports game.
How to Port Forward Youtubers Life 2
When you are playing Youtubers Life 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.