When you play Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
How to Port Forward Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
When you are playing Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
The ports that need to be forwarded for Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge are as follows:
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.