Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection is Microsoft Studios, THQ Nordic's Management and Strategy game with a release date in 2017.
When you play Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Forward Ports for Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
When you are playing Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection are as follows:
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.