How to Port Forward Zuma Deluxe
Zuma is a Puzzle game published by PopCap Games, Oberon Games, Electronic Arts, Microsoft Studios released in 2003.
Zuma is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Zuma
When you are playing Zuma you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Zuma
The ports that need to be forwarded for Zuma are as follows:
Zuma - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Zuma - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Zuma yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Zuma - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Zuma simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.