Zumba Fitness: Rush is Majesco Entertainment's Miscellaneous game released in 2012.
This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
How to Port Forward Zumba Fitness: Rush
When you are playing Zumba Fitness: Rush you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Zumba Fitness: Rush Require
The exact ports for Zumba Fitness: Rush are as follows:
Zumba Fitness: Rush - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Zumba Fitness: Rush that will show you the connection ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.