100ft Robot Golf has the following genres of gameplay.
- Golf games range from simple 2d graphics with simple physics engines to complex 3d renders with very deep physics simulations. Some are based in the 3rd person looking over the players shoulder while others forgo showing the player and simple have power and angle sliders on either side of the screen.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
Port Forward 100ft Robot Golf
When you are playing 100ft Robot Golf you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does 100ft Robot Golf Require
The ports for 100ft Robot Golf are as follows:
100ft Robot Golf - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
100ft Robot Golf - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for 100ft Robot Golf that will show you the ports.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.