Aeolis Tournament offers the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Party games, or minigames, are usually a collection of small, simple to learn games with intuitive controls that are intended to be played in a party situation with people who may not be familiar with the games controls. They are fun and simple and generally not very deep or challenging. The most common example is Mario Party, but there are many that are based on game shows as well.
Port Forward Aeolis Tournament
When you are playing Aeolis Tournament you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Aeolis Tournament
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Aeolis Tournament are as follows:
Aeolis Tournament - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Aeolis Tournament - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Aeolis Tournament - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Aeolis Tournament - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Aeolis Tournament that will show you the exact ports.
- Aeolis Tournament - Steam
- Aeolis Tournament - Switch
- Aeolis Tournament - Playstation 4
- Aeolis Tournament - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.