How to Open a Port in Your Router for AeternoBlade II
AeternoBlade II offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward AeternoBlade II
When you are playing AeternoBlade II you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does AeternoBlade II Require
The ports for AeternoBlade II are as follows:
AeternoBlade II - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
AeternoBlade II - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
AeternoBlade II - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
AeternoBlade II - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for AeternoBlade II that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- AeternoBlade II - Playstation 4
- AeternoBlade II - Steam
- AeternoBlade II - Switch
- AeternoBlade II - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.