How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Age of Wonders: Planetfall has the following styles of gameplay.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
How to Port Forward Age of Wonders: Planetfall
When you are playing Age of Wonders: Planetfall you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Age of Wonders: Planetfall Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Age of Wonders: Planetfall are as follows:
Age of Wonders: Planetfall - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Age of Wonders: Planetfall yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Age of Wonders: Planetfall simply follow one of these links:
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Playstation 4
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Steam
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.