Port Forwarding for Aggressors of Dark Kombat
Aggressors of Dark Kombat includes the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
How to Port Forward Aggressors of Dark Kombat
When you are playing Aggressors of Dark Kombat you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Aggressors of Dark Kombat
The required incoming ports for Aggressors of Dark Kombat are as follows:
Aggressors of Dark Kombat - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Aggressors of Dark Kombat yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Aggressors of Dark Kombat - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Aggressors of Dark Kombat - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Aggressors of Dark Kombat - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Aggressors of Dark Kombat that will show you the specific ports.
- Aggressors of Dark Kombat - Playstation 4
- Aggressors of Dark Kombat - Switch
- Aggressors of Dark Kombat - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.