Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers offers the following styles of play.
- Flight games are similar to car driving games in that you are usually in the cockpit of a plane or helicopter. They can also be from the view of a chase camera. Some flight games are atmospheric and some are space based.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers
When you are playing Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers
The specific ports that need to be forwarded for Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers are as follows:
Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478-3479, 3658
Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479
Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers simply follow one of these links:
- Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers - Playstation 3
- Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers - Playstation 4
- Air Conflicts - Pacific Carriers - Xbox 360
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.