How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings
Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings offers the following styles of play.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
- Flight games are similar to car driving games in that you are usually in the cockpit of a plane or helicopter. They can also be from the view of a chase camera. Some flight games are atmospheric and some are space based.
Forward Ports for Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings
When you are playing Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings are as follows:
Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings - Playstation 4
- Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings - Steam
- Airheart: Tales of Broken Wings - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.