How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Alien Breed 3: Descent
Alien Breed 3: Descent offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Forward Ports for Alien Breed 3: Descent
When you are playing Alien Breed 3: Descent you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Alien Breed 3: Descent
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Alien Breed 3: Descent are as follows:
Alien Breed 3: Descent - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Alien Breed 3: Descent - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Alien Breed 3: Descent - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Alien Breed 3: Descent that will show you the ports.
- Alien Breed 3: Descent - PC
- Alien Breed 3: Descent - Playstation 3
- Alien Breed 3: Descent - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.