Arknights: Endfield is a Real-Time, Role-Playing, and Strategy game published by Hypergryph Network Technology with a currently unknown release date.
Arknights: Endfield has the following styles of play.
- In a real time strategy game multiple players are fighting for control of a battlefield, usually in a top down view. RTS games can also be in a 3rd person or isometric viewpoint. They tend to involve time and resource management as well as troop and building construction.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Port Forward Arknights: Endfield
As far as we can tell Arknights: Endfield is a single player game, which means that there should not be any need to forward ports for it. Most of the time only multiplayer games need to forward a port. Every once in a while some single player games need a port forwarded for things like: updates, downloading new content, and license activation. You can run our Port Finder application to see if Arknights: Endfield is opening up any ports to know for sure. When you are done running Port Finder it will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Download and install Network Utilities. This is a free download.
- After you launch Network Utilities click the Port Finder button.
- Be sure to follow the instructions closely because finding game ports can be challenging.
- The Port Finder will upload port information to us and we'll add it to the site after looking at it.
How Port Finder Works
Here's a quick summary of what the Port Finder application will do:
- Look at which ports Arknights: Endfield has open in "listen" mode. These are the required incoming ports for Arknights: Endfield.
- Watch which ports open and close as you run the game and try to join a multiplayer match.
- Package up the specific incoming ports in a neat little package and send it to our server for sharing.
Our servers will collect all of the network ports used by multiple users and intelligently combine them into a single list of ports required. Then we will use this list to help other people know what to forward.
As soon as we find the ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Arknights: Endfield we will list them on this page.