How to Port Forward Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
When you are playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
The ports that need to be forwarded for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood are as follows:
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,3658,5223,8080,21300,21305,21310,21315,21320,21325-21326
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658,21300,21305,21310,21315,21320,21325-21326
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - PC
- TCP: 7917,9100,12000-12001,13000,13005,13200,14000-14001,14008,44301,45301,49928,55674
- UDP: 7917,9100,12000-12001,44301,45301,49928,55674
We have guides that are custom tailored for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Playstation 3
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Xbox 360
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - PC
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.