Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is Ubisoft's Action, Adventure, Stealth, Third-Person, and Open-World game with a release date in 2010.
Which Ports Does Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood are as follows:
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 3658, 5223, 8080, 21300, 21305, 21310, 21315, 21320, 21325-21326
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658, 21300, 21305, 21310, 21315, 21320, 21325-21326
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - PC
- TCP: 7917, 9100, 12000-12001, 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008, 44301, 45301, 49928, 55674
- UDP: 7917, 9100, 12000-12001, 44301, 45301, 49928, 55674
We have guides that are custom tailored for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood that will show you the network ports.
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Playstation 3
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Xbox 360
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - PC
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
Forward Ports for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
When you are playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.