At Sundown: Shots in the Dark includes the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
How to Port Forward At Sundown: Shots in the Dark
When you are playing At Sundown: Shots in the Dark you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for At Sundown: Shots in the Dark
The incoming connection ports for At Sundown: Shots in the Dark are as follows:
At Sundown: Shots in the Dark - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for At Sundown: Shots in the Dark yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
At Sundown: Shots in the Dark - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
At Sundown: Shots in the Dark - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
At Sundown: Shots in the Dark - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
At Sundown: Shots in the Dark - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for At Sundown: Shots in the Dark that will show you the necessary ports.
- At Sundown: Shots in the Dark - Playstation 4
- At Sundown: Shots in the Dark - Steam
- At Sundown: Shots in the Dark - Switch
- At Sundown: Shots in the Dark - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.