The following ports need to be forwarded for AudioReQuest:
AudioReQuest - PC
- TCP: 22, 57, 80, 3660, 3663, 4665
- UDP: 22, 57, 80, 3660, 3663, 4665
Setting Up a Port Forward for AudioReQuest
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use AudioReQuest. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to AudioReQuest.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for AudioReQuest
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for AudioReQuest in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for AudioReQuest:
List of Routers - Customized for AudioReQuest
That's all it takes to forward your ports for AudioReQuest.