Auto Assault is NCSOFT's Action and MMO game with a release date in 2006.
Auto Assault offers the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- MMO stands for Massively Multiplayer Online game. MMO's are huge open worlds where large numbers of people play at the same time. The focus highly on character development and progression, as well as loot collection and grouping together.
Port Forward Auto Assault
When you are playing Auto Assault you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Auto Assault
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Auto Assault are as follows:
Auto Assault - PC
- TCP: 2106
- UDP: 26880, 27001-27009, 27010
We have guides that are custom tailored for Auto Assault that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.