Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise of Hex has the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise of Hex
When you are playing Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise of Hex you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise of Hex Require
The specific incoming ports for Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise of Hex are as follows:
Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise of Hex - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise of Hex - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise of Hex that will show you the incoming ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.