BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger is Arc System Works, H2 Interactive Co., Ltd., Zen United, N3V Games Pty Ltd, Aksys Games, PQube's Fighting, 2D, and Action game with a release date in 2008.
Since BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Forward Ports for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
When you are playing BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger are as follows:
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger simply follow one of these links:
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Xbox 360
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Playstation 3
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - PC
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.