Since BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Forward Ports for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend
When you are playing BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend
The required ports that need to be forwarded for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend are as follows:
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend simply follow one of these links:
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - Playstation 3
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - Xbox One
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - Playstation 4
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - PC
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.