How to Port Forward in Your Router for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
Port Forward BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
When you are playing BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
The network ports for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle are as follows:
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle that will show you the specific ports.
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - PC
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - Playstation 4
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.