Create a Port Forward for Bouncy Bullets in your Router
Bouncy Bullets has the following styles of gameplay.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Bouncy Bullets
When you are playing Bouncy Bullets you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Bouncy Bullets
The network ports for Bouncy Bullets are as follows:
Bouncy Bullets - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Bouncy Bullets - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Bouncy Bullets - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Bouncy Bullets - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Bouncy Bullets simply follow one of these links:
- Bouncy Bullets - Playstation 4
- Bouncy Bullets - Steam
- Bouncy Bullets - Switch
- Bouncy Bullets - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.