When you play Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway you will experience the following styles of play.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there is a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Forward Ports for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
When you are playing Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway are as follows:
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - PC
- TCP: 3783, 6500, 6515, 6667, 13139, 27900, 28900, 29900-29901
- UDP: 6500, 6515, 13139, 27900
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway simply follow one of these links:
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - Xbox 360
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - Playstation 3
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - PC
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.