Ports Required for Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst
The ports that need to be forwarded for Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst are as follows:
Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst that will show you the incoming ports.
- Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst - Steam
- Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst - Switch
- Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst - Xbox 360
Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst has the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
Port Forward Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst
When you are playing Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.