Call of Duty: WWII is Activision's First-Person, Shooter, and Action game with a release date in 2017.
Call of Duty: WWII has the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Shooter style games are usually a fast action style game that is based on testing the players reaction time. Most of the time the player has a weapon held out in front that is the primary means of targeting other players and enemies. Single player shooters usually have a short story mode based on finding ammo and guns, while multiplayer shooters tend to have some amount of player advancement over time. Halo and Call of Duty are popular shooters.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
Forward Ports for Call of Duty: WWII
When you are playing Call of Duty: WWII you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Call of Duty: WWII
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Call of Duty: WWII are as follows:
Call of Duty: WWII - PC
- TCP: 3074, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 3074, 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Call of Duty: WWII - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3076, 3544, 4500
Call of Duty: WWII - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3074, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Call of Duty: WWII that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
After following these instructions you should have your ports forwarded in Call of Duty: WWII.