How to Port Forward in Your Router for Cardpocalypse
Cardpocalypse offers the following styles of play.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Card games are usually a top down view of a gaming table and can be either single or multiplayer. Examples include poker, Magic the Gathering, and solitaire.
Forward Ports for Cardpocalypse
When you are playing Cardpocalypse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Cardpocalypse
The specific ports for Cardpocalypse are as follows:
Cardpocalypse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Cardpocalypse - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Cardpocalypse - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Cardpocalypse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Cardpocalypse - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Cardpocalypse yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Cardpocalypse simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.