Port Forwarding for Cat Lady
Cat Lady offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Forward Ports for Cat Lady
When you are playing Cat Lady you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Cat Lady Require
The specific ports for Cat Lady are as follows:
Cat Lady - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Cat Lady simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.