Port Forwarding on Your Router for CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars
CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars
When you are playing CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars
The connection ports for CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars are as follows:
CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars that will show you the required incoming ports.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.