Chrono Odyssey is NPIXEL's MMO, Role-Playing, and Action game with a currently unknown release date.
Which Ports Does Chrono Odyssey Require
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Chrono Odyssey are as follows:
Chrono Odyssey - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Chrono Odyssey - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Chrono Odyssey - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Chrono Odyssey that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
Chrono Odyssey has the following genres of gameplay.
- An MMO game is a Massively Multiplayer Online game where 1000's of players play in the same game world at the same time. They are frequently fantasy based like World of Warcraft, but they can also be sci-fi like Star Citizen. MMO's have a strong focus on character development and loot collection.
- In an RPG the player assumes the role of the primary character in a story line and is the driving force behind the story line progressing. They tend to be very long and involve a deep leveling system and lots of inventory management.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
How to Port Forward Chrono Odyssey
When you are playing Chrono Odyssey you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.