Commandos 2 HD Remaster is a Real-Time, Tactical, Action, and Strategy game published by Kalypso Media released in 2020.
Ports To Forward for Commandos 2 HD Remaster
The incoming connection ports for Commandos 2 HD Remaster are as follows:
Commandos 2 HD Remaster - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Commandos 2 HD Remaster - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Commandos 2 HD Remaster yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Commandos 2 HD Remaster - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Commandos 2 HD Remaster - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Commandos 2 HD Remaster - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Commandos 2 HD Remaster simply follow one of these links:
- Commandos 2 HD Remaster - Steam
- Commandos 2 HD Remaster - Playstation 4
- Commandos 2 HD Remaster - Switch
- Commandos 2 HD Remaster - Xbox One
Commandos 2 HD Remaster has the following styles of gameplay.
- Real time strategy games do not have turns, but instead have both players competing at the same time. They typically involve a mostly top down view and involve troop and building creation as well as resource management such as mining and logging. Popular examples are Warcraft and StarCraft.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward Commandos 2 HD Remaster
When you are playing Commandos 2 HD Remaster you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.