Which Ports Does Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies are as follows:
Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030
Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies - PC
- Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies - Steam
When you play Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies you will experience the following styles of play.
- Real time strategy games do not have turns, but instead have both players competing at the same time. They typically involve a mostly top down view and involve troop and building creation as well as resource management such as mining and logging. Popular examples are Warcraft and StarCraft.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
Port Forward Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies
When you are playing Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.