The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I are:
ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I - PC
- TCP: 8000
Set Up a Port Forward for ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I
When you use ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I you might need to forward some ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your device's internal IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type the IP address of your device into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I:
List of Routers - Customized for ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for ControlByWeb WebRelay-10 X-WR-10R12-I.