The ports that need to be forwarded for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E are listed here:
ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E - PC
- TCP: 80
Forward Ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your device's IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Forward Ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type the IP address of your device into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E:
List of Routers - Customized for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-E.