Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E:
ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E - PC
- TCP: 80
Set Up a Port Forward for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your device's internal IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Forwarding a Port for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put your device's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E:
List of Routers - Customized for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E
That's all it takes to forward your ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay-Quad XRDI-WRQ-POE-E.